About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 15 March 2013

Charity shop bargains


Charity shop bargains 

I nipped round the charity shop this morning and got a few bargains. 

This little Tilly lamp in my favorite color

And then I walked into another and look wt was there.




And then I got really excited look at this



 And look how old it is!! its a bit battered but I have plans for it.


And then I got really excited 

A shoe shine box full of goodies.
And I added to my jelly mold collection

I love looking around the charity shops. I got all this for less than £15.00. I am going to a Retro vintage fair on Sunday, I bet theirs nothing there for under £15.00.

 https://www.facebook.com/vintagehomeshow

 

2 comments:

Jeanne Ireland said...

You really hit the jackpot today! Great stuff!

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Wahey! Great finds! I particularly love the shoe shining box! And those oil lamps are so useful in a power cut! xx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews