About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Growing Crochet

Growing Crochet


I thought I would show you my growing crochet. Its not finished as I want it to go on our bed.I think its going to take me forever!!


2 comments:

Jeanne Ireland said...

My goodness, it is beautiful! What a lot of work!

Sally said...

Your blanket looks great! I'm not sure I would have the patience to crochet a giant sized one like this. We were given a thrown size crochet blanket as a wedding gift, and we use it all the time! So, I'm sure that once you get yours finished, you'll used it all of the time, too!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews