About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 7 May 2018

Painting

I have had o work this weekend. Geoff bless him has worked really hard painting the kitchen and new dining room.

He thinks it needs a second coat. It's so big which  makes it really hard word for him.




I will be home at 3pm so can lend him a hand then.

We had a landscaper come and have a look yesterday, another's coming today  and a friends brother who's a landscaper is coming  tomorrow. See how the qoutes differ. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews