About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 15 December 2017

Merry Christmas

I forgot we managed to get the tree up last weekend. We painted the ripped wallpaper and  put it up. I can't keep waiting for the insurance to get there finger out. At least the tree hides all the damage.
We bought some lovely baubles in Liberty on our trip to London so had to put it up.



With doing that and trying to get everything back into the elar my back has given out. I have to call in sick yesterday. Go to the doctors for some medication that to be honest isn't working. I am sat here with so much to do.But I'm not going to worry about it

Because I've got the second series of the Crown o watch. I spent a lovely afternoon and evening lying on the sofa watching it. The pain is bearable in that position. I am really enjoying it. Just wish the queen would smile more!

  

1 comment:

Mac n' Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, aren't insurance companies the worst, they never do what they say they will. Hope your back is feeling better.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews