About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 28 December 2017

2018 cooking challenge

Yeahhhhh  i'm back online. What a faff that was they bought me a new laptop yesterday and blow me too cut a long story short it was broke. We had to take it back and get a new one. I have a shiny new blue one. 

Enough of that... Any one up for challenge. 


Now despite all my good intentions I have added  another 3 cook books to my already huge 

collection. On top of this I am subscribed to yumly and pintrest  I would love to say that all these additions mean a constantly changing and varied diet........

..........no i like looking at the pictures then heading to the kitchen to cook a chilli or a spag bol 

So enough is enough and there is no better time of year to start changing this habit. 

For me I will choose one 'new to me' recipe every week from one of my many resources and hopefully over time expand my current menu. Any one wanna join in? no pressure just a bit of fun 


And hopefully loose some weight along the way.





No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews