About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Broken laptop

My flu came back with a vengeance on Sunday evening. Off I went to bed at 20:00 all dosed and wrapped   up. I didn't bother with my laptop yesterday. Come to put it on this morning and we have the blue screen of death.




Although I have a good tablet and phone I do love my laptop. It is actually 4 years old today. I do use it every single day to browse and I have a little eBay business so it does get a lot of use. My daughters  have said they will buy me one between them for my birthday as an early present  so I am going to go and a look tomorrow. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews