About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

New year new start

Well it's been a whole year nearly since I blogged. In that time I have stopped smoking, learnt to swim and put lots of weight on. Been ill most of the year with colds and flu I even had a cold in Santorini in July. Whats that all about.
So this year I am going to lose this weight ( I am going to join a gym) and walk more, eat a more health diet.

I am going to empty my freezer and store cupboard before I go to Mr T's again, there is only three of us at home, Tash is busy being a student in Stoke most of the time, so I think I will set myself a challenge to use it all up and set myself a budget of £20.00 a week for bread, milk, veg and fruit. I think I have enough food in the house to last all of January anyone care to join.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews