About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 3 January 2011

Well I have managed to not buy any food apart from veg, I haven't even manged to make a dent in the freezer as yet. I am not back in work till Friday and I am going back to work I don't care what the doctor says. I haven't told you but I have had swine flu and have been off work since the 5Th December as it left me very week and with a really bad chest infection, the GP keeps saying you need to rest well I am rested, bored and better so off to work I go on Friday.
So t will be a test then if I can keep up with emptying the food mountain out of this house time will tell.

Donna

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews