About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 28 May 2018

Sofa shopping

We did go sofa shopping on Saturday. We went all over I had set my heart at one in Loaf who fortunately for me had just opened a new show room in Wilmslow. I love the pudding sofa.
It looks so comfortable and squashy.


It was massive!

I couldn't have it it was so big, even the smaller one was too big 😥

We went to all the usual sofa places they were all too big and not what I wanted. 

Then I remembered a little shop I went to at Christmas time. 

I walked in and there it was, The most comfortable sofa i have ever sat on. 

I have had to put throws on the arms because the cats think it's a diving board. 

And I had to bring this little gem home with me. 



I am so happy it's all finished and furnished.😍


And then we did this. 

Because we are a little fed up of talking about the house. 


4 weeks today 😍😎

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews