About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 7 February 2018

53, Fifty Three

Thought I would share my lovely flowers with you.




I love Tulips!

And I got a new cook book.




Carrying on from trying out a new recipe that I posted about a few weeks ago. I have decided that I am going to try 53 new recipes |I have already tried a couple.

1 being the Caramel chicken that was lovely 
2 being the Ginger shaking beef Courtesy of Jamie Oliver. 
3 Tomorrow  we are having Davina's sugar free Provencal beef casserole. It's in the oven cooking at the moment. I always think casseroles and stews taste much better the next day. 



We are having baked spuds today because I have coleslaw that needs using by tomorrow. And it's easy for me to take to work. 



1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Donna,
Your Tulips are just beautiful and that beef casserole looks delicious! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon
Miz Helen

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews