About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 12 November 2015

Travels

                                       November 2015

We have been to Corralejo in Fuerteventura, and I have to say after travelling to all the canary islands this is my favourite of the islands. There was so much to do and lots of lovely restaurants  and bars to try every night. 



.

                                                July 2015

In July we went to Zakynthos in Greece 
One of our favourite Islands and stayed at the lovely Family Inn in Argasi. Its such a lovely unspoilt resort with plenty of bars and restaurants and only  short stroll from  Zante town, where you can sit and watch the yachts come into port. 











                                                   February 2015


In February we were lucky enough to go to Cuba for my birthday, And it didn't disappoint it was exactly how i imagined it. We spent four days in Havana which was amazing.
















 And then 10 days in Cayo Cocoa which was just paradise. 










          Happy Memories of 2015 







No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews