About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

Hello
Not been on here for ages Happy new year.
I have made a list of things I want to do this year.
1 Clear my house of clutter, I started before Christmas and made a fair bit on eBay.
2Read more books, I got a kindle for Christmas so no excuses.
3Take more photos and post on here.
Save save save for Geoff's special birthday next year.

I need to lose some weight so have joined Slimming World I will update on Thursday after weigh in.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews