About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Dine in for free

I was going to go to M&S and get the dine in for two meal.





But then I thought I have Champagne in the cellar, two bottles of pink we will only have the one as it's a school night and we both have to be up early for work tomorrow. A massive freezer full of food.

So I am going to be frugal and cook what I have.


I have decided on Prawn cocktail to strat

Arrabiata with meat balls for our main meal.

Cherry chocolate balls  for desert.

Freezer getting empty and saving money.




No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews