About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 16 February 2018

Making money and saving money

I have found another receipt app that on the face of it seem quite good. There is a time bonus with this one so you have to take the picture on the day opposed to receipt hog where I save them all up and do it in one go.

The new App is called   Shoppix. I have only been doing it a week and already I have quite a ew tokens.  

Could I ask you to use my referral link if you sign up please. CZU422SW  Thank you in advance. 












Now on to the saving I have been using Plum it's a great little app on my phone that grabs money and saves it for me. And it shows me how much i've spent on a weekly and daily basis. 

Apply via our link and keep your account active (don't pause savings) and you'll get a £5 bonus added to your account within 30 days of Plum making your first automatic save.

If you decide to use it please use my referral link.






https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffriends.withplum.com%2Fr%2FsLZo7L&h=ATPYpNoAHzbOBfsYfaeVinRxAOqCdhaZKOQb1RrhG5qvhwL0s0J3FwxxSjSvsAlEfqAcT7k9IuxNnAjNHQIRlIJcjdDMtg6Z716GhEGpF5P9T5yUzHCt7HGA8WSNpX-9cPaF02QGGE3m--gK0N_Gl0ekEMIc6g




No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews