About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 15 December 2015

My weekend

I had a lovely weekend I got home on Friday and found this on the step


I had a good luck in the box and it was like a bottomless box 


I read the card again and again 
Really didn't know who it was off. I kept reading the card and talking to friends and family about the gift. 

And suddenly I remembered I signed up to 
https://www.perfectstrangers.co/I happens twice a year. I now need to get cracking on my gifts to send. Because I forgot about it I have missed the deadline but as long as my swap partner gets a gift.






Then Saturday 

We went out for dinner at Dough at gluten free pizza restaurant 

And then 


I have to say Mick and his group were amazing as usual.

Please leave a comment so I know i'm not alone xx

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews