About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 5 January 2013

New year new start

New year new start


I have decided to change my blog name. I never liked the old name and chose it quickly at someones suggestion. I have chosen the Tulip house because they are my favorite  flowers and when there in season I always have  a vase of them.
I was so excited on Christmas eve when I saw them in the supermarket and just had to have them for my Christmas table.
I finished work on Thursday night. And after a good nights sleep decided I had to take all the decorations down and give this house a good clean.

Fresh flowers really make me happy. What makes you happy?







So as you can see flowers and candles evertwhere.


I have also been doing my challenge. We have been eating out of the freezer and store cupboard, all I have had to buy is bread, milk and fresh vegetables. 


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews