About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 31 December 2012

Bargains!!

Bargains!!

Oh I love a bargain. I had a trip into Sainsburys  yesterday and all there Christmas gifts were on sale.
I wanted the tagine and the red and white jug before Christmas but refused to payfull price for them.
I got them yesterday for £5.70, Oh and the cute candle tin was £1.00. Any one who knows me knows I cat resist a candle.

We are staying in tonight. I am on the early shift in the morning, so I think I will make lamb Tagine and Mr SD and I can have a little dinner party at home!!

So I will say 

Happy New Year to all my Blogging friends

 Whatever you do this evening have a great time be merry and be safe HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you xxxxxxx

1 comment:

tlcukjourney said...

OOoooo Great bargains! And gorgeous too!!!
I hope you have a very peaceful and prosperous 2013! Love, Tammy xx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews