About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 3 December 2012

I read about the Redflek Radiator Reflectors


 I read about the Redflek Radiator Reflectors in Martin's email from money saving expert.com.Unfortunatly I was not one of the lucky 1000 to claim a  free pack.

I thought I would give them a go and went ahead and bought a pack. It has cost £13.00 to do the whole house. And they were so easy to fit.  I have to say it is really nice and toasty even  after turning the thermostat down.
I will keep you up to date on how we get on with them.

 

http://promo.radflek.com/too_late.htm

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews