About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 2 March 2018

Day two of the build

Day two and the digger is back. I really didn't expect them to come today with the weather. But come they did and worked none stop all day.

|We have massive footings. They have had to use the original one which are eight foot deep.

|The poor cats hate all this mess and noise especially cippy.

Chippy likes to spend his days doing his own thing coming and going through the cat flap. So i think he feels locked in.



This one on the other hand is pudding and  is a nosy bugger and likes to meet new people.





They both like this big hole.








Lets see what today brings. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews