About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Good news and bad

The bad news is the snow is really heavy and it's blowing a gale.






We also have these back but only in the living room. They said that's the only place they have found damp.



I'me  looking at it this way. it's really cold so free heat for a week.


Did you spot the skip.


We have started the build. It should have started eight weeks ago. I refuse to wait any longer.




The footings are getting dug. They should be 4 feet deep but because the original footing are there and are 8 foot that's what we are having to have.

There's always a problem. :-(

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews