About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 8 April 2018

08/04/2018 Weekly round up

I have been really busy with work this week. And too be honest really fed up with all that's going on at home.The dust and the mess are really getting me down.

The building inspector struck again on Friday about the pitch off the roof. The roof he said I had to have. We have to use special tiles that were  going to take 10 weeks to come.:-( But the builder has sourced some more that are more expensive but will only take a few days to arrive.

 Not really much progress this week. I am going away to London on Tuesday so should see some when I get back.







1 comment:

Lyn said...

we had an extension built about 8 years ago and I feel your pain....the dust went everywhere it seemed to take ages....but it will get better! xx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews