About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 18 March 2018

18.03.2018

24 year anniversary 


Today we have lived in our home for 24 years. My god I sit here and wonder where the years have gone, Our children were babies when we moved in.

I love this house most of the time. I like the feeling of space. Every room feels spacious with the high ceilings.

But at this minute it feels cold, drafty, dirty. dusty an cluttered.

This is my current view. All my plants are in here to save them choking on the dust.

I know we have to crack eggs to make an omelet, but I think we have enough now.


This is what they did yesterday. I know it doesn't look a lot but they don't stop all day long.

Steels in

Supporting wall for the steel built where the kitchen/dining room door used to be. this is now the back wall of my pantry.

Garden room wall starting to get built. Using the old war bricks.

Geoff has been snowed in as well today. We will probably strip the paper off the walls in the dining room.

Donna x

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews