About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 8 December 2017

8th DEcember 2017

CATS CATS AND CATS

I love cats my mum loves cats and my children love cats.I have always had cats We have two very spoilt boys Pudding and Chips. Who are still only babies at 4.









I have been on a rescue mission tonight before work I'm on nights this week. There has been a cat straying for quite some time near a busy main road. She has had one litter of kittens we only managed to save one a few weeks ago by trapping him. We tried and tried to get mummy but she was just too clever for the trap.


The little boy has been re-homed and I am told is very happy.

Due to the weather forecast and the fact that we thought she could be pregnant again it was time to try and trap her. We baited the traps with hot chicken and smelly fish and straight away we had her. Or so we thought.


It was this little sod. We had taken her home yesterday after she followed my daughter to the bus stop. We let her out and I took her home.
I had to leave the rescuers as I had to get to work. But as soon as I arrived I got the message I was hoping for we had her.



She's now warm and safe and that's the main thing. The rescue will take her to the vet tomorrow to make sure she's not pregnant and get her neutered. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews