About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 6 October 2017

I'm back




I am really bad at this!! I don't mean to go for long periods of time without posing it just seems to happen.
I think about posting all the time and the next thing I know weeks, months, years  have past.
Well what have I been doing since I was last here.
We have travelled a lot.






Fuerteventura 



New York 






Greece




Cape Verde




Blackpool

That was all last year

We have travelled this year and met some lovely people. That's why I love travelling you get to meet lovely interesting people. We are very lucky to travel so much.

My daughter and I are going to London for a few days next week. We were lucky enough to get tickets to




When I get back I have to concentrate on this. 


We have had a massive silent leak in our house so we will have to clip our wings a little until it is all fixed.

We have decided to tank the cellar and turn it into a laundry room/ come store room. Knock the dividing wall down between the kitchen and the dining room to make a big kitchen. And put an orangery on the back yo use as a dining room. We can't decide weather to have our windows replaced or have them repaired
I am drooling over other peoples kitchens on pinterest

Exciting times I am going to try and blog about it so I have an on line diary.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews