About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 16 January 2016

Saving Money

Iv'e not been about as iv'e  been full of a cold.

I am doing this this year to help with next Christmas. I did it last year but didn't open it I put a £1.00 a day in a bottle and all the change out of my purse. We are thinking of having a little break in March so I will open it then to pay for that.

There are lots to choose from around the internet and other blogs.


If you do it good luck and happy saving.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews