About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 12 October 2015

Floods Floods and more floods

I got in from work last night an the other half said "do you want the bad news" The cellar has flooded. WHAT! Oh my god not again. The cellar hasn't flooded for about 5 years the last time the water company and I did lots of work to prevent this happening again. We have lived in this house for 24 years and the cellar has flooded three times with this one.

This flood isn't too bad it has only come up the storm drain and there's only about 2 inches of sewage on the floor. Last time there was about 6 foot of sewage down there and we had to throw everything away, claim on our house insurance and have lots of work done as did the rest of the road.

Here's what we had to  get rid of last time. Thee is a Chest freezer and a dryer on the other side.

Just waiting for the water company to come out clear it and clean it. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews