About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

New Phone

New Phone

Well I took the plunge and got a new phone! I had a look at this. I also had a play around with it. I knew I would drop and break it within the first few hours of having it.







 I then decided on this. The reason I decided to get this one is every one at work has it and my youngest daughter has one. So if I get stuck (which I did) She can help me.  

This also persuaded me  












A free Galaxy tablet came with it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The phone looks great although it would probably take a year for me to learn how to use it. The free tablet is wonderful. Good luck.

Joanna said...

I have the same fear of dropping a new phone and breaking it before I even got the chance to enjoy it. That said, the free tablet should win anyone over, so I say you made a great choice. Are you using the tablet too or did you decide to sell it for some extra cash? -Joanna@TechPayout

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews