About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 5 December 2017

5th December 2017

Well the engineers came yesterday with there cameras again to look at the drains. But this time they were bringing the BIG BOSS with them. My daughter who still lives at home told me not to let him go until he told me he was going to fix the drains. Or at least get his phone number, so he took ownership of this problem.
Anyway they found an anomaly!! basically that means water sat in and under the drain. So they are digging the paths up again and sealing them.

Lets hope they fix it this time. And I can get on with putting my house back together.

I don't know when I will get the time to do this I am on three nights this week and working everyday next.

On a brighter note I have just treated myself to this. With codes and Quidco I did really well with money off and free gifts

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews