About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 13 December 2017

13th December Finally!!

I can breath again. It's finally finishes I just need to put every thing back. That might be tricky as its all been in the garden and its frozen at the moment. Oh well I have faced more than that over these last few weeks.
We feel like our house hasn't been ours. This saga with the Insurance company has gone on and on.They are now saying they are coming on the 20th December 2017. To re-repair the drains. Lets see. I am not stressing about it any longer. We are all alive and well. So what if the house isn't perfect for Christmas it will be next year.






No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews