We went to the cake and bake show again over the weekend. There are some really talented people around. The Cakes were fantastic.
We then went into the Ideal home at Christmas exhibition
Mother and I in the middle of all the tree's
Nipped into Manchester on Saturday To buy some Christmas gifts and loved these big baubles in the Arndale centre.
About Me
- Donna
- Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thought i would resurrect my blog, I don't know why I haven't posted for so long. My grandma would have been 100 today, if she were...
-
Painted Furniture I was looking for something to hang coats in and hide bags and shoes in the hall. I can across this for £20.00 in this ...
-
I went shopping today not dull food shopping nice shopping I had set my heart on a Laura Ashley cake dome but when I saw it in the ...
-
Tad-Dah The drawers Here are the drawers with two coats of paint, Farrow and bBall Dimity. The castors and the handles cleaned of paint....
-
Enough is Enough I finally went to the hospital this morning after another sleepless night. I have chipped the bone in my knee and torn ...
-
Well my ebay sales finished on Thursday night, and some last night and guess what I made enough to buy my ovrlocker http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws...
-
I have been really busy with work this week. And too be honest really fed up with all that's going on at home.The dust and the mess are...
-
Bags, Bags and more bags Not hand bags I am a shoe girl! but that's another post. Let me explain. I hate carrier bags so have a big...
-
Dreaming of moving I have come across a house not very far away/. And I Love Love Love it. Its empty and derelict and I just want ...
-
Growing Crochet I thought I would show you my growing crochet. Its not finished as I want it to go on our bed.I think its going to take m...
Blog Archive
-
►
2020
(1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (1)
-
►
2018
(101)
- ► 10/28 - 11/04 (1)
- ► 09/23 - 09/30 (1)
- ► 08/05 - 08/12 (1)
- ► 07/29 - 08/05 (1)
- ► 07/22 - 07/29 (1)
- ► 07/15 - 07/22 (1)
- ► 06/24 - 07/01 (1)
- ► 06/17 - 06/24 (3)
- ► 06/10 - 06/17 (1)
- ► 06/03 - 06/10 (2)
- ► 05/27 - 06/03 (1)
- ► 05/20 - 05/27 (1)
- ► 05/13 - 05/20 (3)
- ► 05/06 - 05/13 (5)
- ► 04/29 - 05/06 (2)
- ► 04/22 - 04/29 (3)
- ► 04/15 - 04/22 (4)
- ► 04/08 - 04/15 (3)
- ► 04/01 - 04/08 (2)
- ► 03/25 - 04/01 (3)
- ► 03/18 - 03/25 (4)
- ► 03/11 - 03/18 (8)
- ► 03/04 - 03/11 (7)
- ► 02/25 - 03/04 (5)
- ► 02/18 - 02/25 (5)
- ► 02/11 - 02/18 (6)
- ► 02/04 - 02/11 (5)
- ► 01/28 - 02/04 (5)
- ► 01/21 - 01/28 (3)
- ► 01/14 - 01/21 (7)
- ► 01/07 - 01/14 (6)
-
►
2017
(28)
- ► 12/31 - 01/07 (4)
- ► 12/24 - 12/31 (4)
- ► 12/17 - 12/24 (6)
- ► 12/10 - 12/17 (4)
- ► 12/03 - 12/10 (2)
- ► 11/26 - 12/03 (3)
- ► 11/19 - 11/26 (4)
- ► 10/01 - 10/08 (1)
-
►
2016
(5)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (1)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (1)
-
▼
2015
(24)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (2)
- ► 12/13 - 12/20 (1)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/08 - 11/15 (1)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (1)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (1)
- ► 10/04 - 10/11 (1)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (2)
- ► 09/13 - 09/20 (2)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (1)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (2)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (3)
-
►
2014
(1)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
-
►
2013
(63)
- ► 12/29 - 01/05 (1)
- ► 10/20 - 10/27 (1)
- ► 05/19 - 05/26 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (2)
- ► 04/21 - 04/28 (2)
- ► 04/14 - 04/21 (4)
- ► 04/07 - 04/14 (6)
- ► 03/31 - 04/07 (3)
- ► 03/24 - 03/31 (2)
- ► 03/17 - 03/24 (5)
- ► 03/10 - 03/17 (2)
- ► 03/03 - 03/10 (4)
- ► 02/24 - 03/03 (2)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (1)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (5)
- ► 01/27 - 02/03 (10)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (4)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (4)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (4)
-
►
2012
(34)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (7)
- ► 12/23 - 12/30 (5)
- ► 12/16 - 12/23 (4)
- ► 12/09 - 12/16 (5)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (5)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (1)
- ► 11/18 - 11/25 (2)
- ► 11/11 - 11/18 (1)
- ► 01/22 - 01/29 (1)
- ► 01/15 - 01/22 (2)
- ► 01/01 - 01/08 (1)
-
►
2011
(4)
- ► 03/20 - 03/27 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/02 - 01/09 (2)
-
►
2010
(3)
- ► 12/26 - 01/02 (1)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (1)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (1)
-
►
2009
(13)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (8)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (4)
-
►
2008
(4)
- ► 06/08 - 06/15 (1)
- ► 06/01 - 06/08 (2)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment